QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

martes, 28 de enero de 2020

RELATIVE CLAUSES TEST



A How many non-defining relative sentences can you see?


B Complete the sentences with the correct relative pronoun. Omit it when possible.


OVER 15: PASS         UNDER 15: FAIL          YOUR MARK: ______________________


1.       The fish you like has been served.

2.       I am a teacher understands your problems.

3.       The house I live is in the park.

4.        are the photos we took in Australia?

5.       I like students   have a good sense of humour.

6.       Peter,     is in love with his car, is my cousin.

7.       This is the country    I live.

8.       She works at the tourist centre,  building is being renovated.

9.       She is the woman   son was injured in the accident.

10.    The books you found on the table are mine.

11.    The car   was in the garage was red.

12.    Norba school,   I studied, has been painted.

13.    The moon is a place   I would like to go.

14.    August is the month most people take to go on holidays.

15.    January,    many people go skiing, is the coldest month.

16.    I love books  plots are fast-paced.

17.    Sevilla is a city  I feel relaxed.

18.    The school is a place I enjoy.

19.    Mary,  is my sister, works at the hospital.

20.    Pamela,   boyfriend is a famous footballer, studies with me. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario