QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2019

VERB TENSES REPHRASINGS

1-Sam started working at 9 a.m and he still hasn’t finished (BEEN).
2-I met Mary two weeks ago. (HAVE).
3-When did you get your new bike? (HOW LONG).
4-They came to live in Zaragoza in 2000. (SINCE)
5-I last saw you in 2004. (HAVEN'T)
6-On the way to work I saw a car crash (WHILE)
7-The thief escaped and then the police arrived. (BY THE TIME)
8-It’s May. I started learning German in January (FOR)
9-I’m on my way to the cinema (GOING)
10-The band started playing at 10 and we arrived at 10.30 (BEFORE)
11- She hasn't celebrated her birthday at home for three years (LAST) 

12- Paul plans to visit Rome next Wednesday. (IS) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario