QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

VERB TENSES. REVISION

To revise verb tenses, click here.

http://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/mixed-verb-tenses5.html






PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS INTO THE CORRECT TENSE: 
1. I never ________ (TELL) you that I loved her; I only said that I liked her.

2. I ________ (GO) to Greece until Sally and I went there last summer.

3. By the time I'm 50, I ________ (MAKE) a million dollars.

4. I want ________ (TRY) the exercises for advanced students.

5. Hey, you ________ (SIT) at the computer all day. You should really take a break now.

6. He claimed that he (NEVER SEE) that man before. 

7. What ________(YOU/SPEAK) to her about last night? 

8. He ________  (CALL) his granddaughter daily. 

9. She ________ (PREPARE) lunch when someone rang the doorbell.

10. She never ________ (CALL BACK) when someone leaves her a message.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario